Information about trials will be released progressively throughout the year and published here when it becomes available.
Process for trials:
- Students are notified through notices when trial information is available
- Students are then directed to access the District Trial Notice and Northern Eagle Consent and Medical Form via this website
- Students are to email their request for nomination to the Sports Coordinator by the nomination date
- If students are at the appropriate standard, the Sports Coordinator will complete the nomination process by sending nomination through to the relevant convenor
- Successful students will then receive the relevant paperwork for the District or Regional trial. Trial fees will need to be paid at the school administration prior to returning the completed paperwork to the Sports Coordinator for Principal approval.
** Students can nominate only through the school. Parents or students should not email nominations directly to convenors.
2020 District Trial Notices