Travel and Activities Form
All students residing in school arranged or school approved family nominated homestays are required to submit a Travel and Activities Form for any overnight stays away from the homestay address. This includes any non-routine travel with your homestay provider.
To access the Education Queensland International Travel and Activities Form please visit https://eqi.com.au/for-students/policies-procedures/travel.
Policies and Procedures
Further information on Education Queensland International (EQI) policies and procedures can be found here https://eqi.com.au/for-students/policies-procedures.
Information includes polices and procedures related to:
• Accommodation and Welfare
• Behaviour management
• Client Service Standards
• Complaints and appeals
• Course progress
• Critical incident procedure
• DETi Customer Complaints Management Procedure for DETi students and customers
• Deferral, suspension and cancellations of enrolment
• Distance education
• Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act
• Refund policy
• Student arrival and orientation
• Variation to enrolment