Travel and Activities Form
All students residing in school arranged or school approved family nominated homestays are required to submit a Travel and Activities Form for any overnight stays away from the homestay address. This includes any non-routine travel with your homestay provider.
To access the Education Queensland International Travel and Activities Form please visit https://eqi.com.au/for-students/policies-procedures/travel-procedure.
Policies and Procedures
Further information on Education Queensland International (EQI) policies and procedures can be found here https://eqi.com.au/for-students/policies-procedures.
Information includes polices and procedures related to:
- Assessing requests to transfer
- Client service standards
- Critical incident procedure
- Complaints and appeals process
- Course completion
- Course credit
- Course progress
- Distance education
- Deferral, suspension and cancellation of enrolment
- Entry requirements
- The Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act
- Refund policy
- Transfer to an EQI school from another CRICOS provider
- Travel Procedure