Vocational Education and Training at Indooroopilly SHS (RTO# 30305)
Senior Students at Indooroopilly SHS are able to explore a range of VET pathways. These pathways allow students to complete and attain a nationally recognised certification whilst at school. These can be attained through School Registered VET subjects, external partnerships or School-Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships. Students can also complete Work Placements and Work Experience.
School Registered VET subjects
- CUA20715 – Certificate II in Visual Art
- MSF20516 – Certificate I in Manufacturing (Pathways)
- MSM10216 – Certificate II in Furniture Making (Pathways)
External Partner Courses
- Binnacle Training (RTO# 31319)
- SIS30315 – Certificate III in Fitness
- Cairns Training Academy (RTO# 30857)
- CHC30113 – Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Barrington College (RTO# 45030)
- BSB50215 – Diploma of Business
- Blue Dog Training (RTO#31193)
School-Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships (SATs)
SATs are opportunities for school age students to complete a Certificate III on the job with an employer. Opportunities for SATs are advertised through our Senior Pathways Support Hub. For more information on SATs, please read Apprenticeships Info.
For further information on the VET opportunities at Indooroopilly SHS, please contact Matt Reid, Head of Department – Partnerships, Digital Learning, Aerospace & Aviation.